Files You Can Access
Access Files from the Recent section in the Salesforce1 navigation menu. From the Files list, you can:
- See all the files you own or have access to, and filter your list of files.
- Tap to view file information, including the owner, file version, and who the file is shared with.
- Search for files by filename.
- Recent: The most recent files you’ve viewed.
- Synced: All files that have been synced in your Salesforce Files Sync folder. This filter is available if Salesforce Files Sync is enabled for your organization and if you have the “Sync Files” permission.
- Owned By Me: Only the files you own.
- Shared With Me: Only the files that have been shared with you by either a private share or a public post to your profile.
- Following: Only the files that you’re following on Chatter. This filter is available if Chatter is enabled for your organization.
External files are accessible from the Files list if Files Connect is set up for your organization and if you have connected file sources. You can browse and share files from external sources such as Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive for Business. Relevant external files appear in the Files list when the Recent, Owned by Me, Shared With Me, or Following filters are applied. If the Files list is collapsed, an External section lets you navigate directly to outside files.